Thank You for Your Interest in Lifetime Adoption's Nationwide Adoption Services.
New parents Matt & Lyndee hold their Lifetime baby boy!
Imagine holding the baby of your dreams in your arms. As you gaze into her deep blue eyes, waves of gratitude overwhelm you and your heart swells with all the hopes and desires you have for this child. As she drifts off to sleep, you look toward the future. You envision her first smile, spending warm, sunny days at the park, and hearing her sweet voice say "Mama"...
There is a baby for you!
Lifetime's proven success and professional staff have resulted in families returning to Lifetime for their second, and even third Lifetime Adoption. We have helped thousands of families find the baby of their dreams and we welcome the opportunity to help you too!
Since 1986, we have been providing safe, ethical, and affordable adoptions, facilitating over 120 adoptions per year. We value our Lifetime Families, providing compassionate, reliable, and experienced assistance as they navigate the path to a successful adoption.
Why choose Lifetime Adoption Center to help you adopt?
- Our guarantee is that as a Lifetime Adoptive Family, you will be seen by more birthmothers than other organizations.
- Lifetime's founder, Mardie Caldwell, is a leader in the field of adoption. She has written award winning books and is often sought as an adoption expert. More importantly, she has firsthand experience with infertility, pregnancy loss, and the joy of becoming a mother through adoption.
- We are available 7 days a week and on holidays for emergencies and births.
- Your personal information is secure with Lifetime. We have many levels of security unsurpassed by other adoption organizations.
- Our large, experienced staff daily work together to meet the needs of birthmothers, resulting in more successful and joyous adoptions for Lifetime Families.
- We have a comprehensive birthmother screening program which improves your adoption success.
- Lifetime's birthmothers typically have far less pregnancy-related expenses than other organizations, helping to save you money on your adoption!
- Our safe and strong track record of adoptions since 1986 is superior to other organizations.
- We complete an average of 10-16 adoptions per month nationwide.
- We have a history of less than 4% birth mother reclaim (the national average is 20%).
- We are listed with the Better Business Bureau.
- We work nationwide with both birthmothers and adoptive families.
- We proudly provide information on how families can save money on their adoption, including our exclusive payment plan program.
- We are able to work with families nationwide from our Northern California Adoption Center. In fact, more than 80% of our families come from outside of California.
- We have a recipe for successful adoptions that works!
Do you have any pressing questions about adoption today that you'd like answered?
Now, you can ask the adoption expert, Mardie Caldwell!
to ask your question today.
Lifetime provides a designated adoption coordinator who will guide you through each step of your adoption. All of our coordinators work daily with birthmothers, screening them to choose those who are most likely to complete the adoption and find one that meets your needs.
We work with you to prepare your Dear Birthmother letter and your adoption resume. We also will feature you on our many adoption websites if you wish.
Our unique Lifetime Magazine includes resumes of Lifetime families and articles of interest to Birthmothers, and is widely distributed.
We help you with Birthmother communication and will help with the important steps to take during the preliminary stages of a match. We will also provide birthmother counseling.
We request medical records, lab results, and counseling reports on your Birthmother when available. You are given all the information we have about your Birthmother.
We spend over $200,000 in national Birthmother advertising. Our Center, as well as Lifetime's founder, has been featured in Parenting Magazine, various newspapers and publications, and has appeared on CNN, Dr. Laura, and other various television and radio talk shows nationwide.
Adoptive families that have remained in our program have adopted, by using our proven method and following our customized plan. We are unable to accept all families that apply, but we will provide referrals for any family that we do not contract with.
Our cost to Adoptive Parents is $16,997 for a two-year contract. We have information available about financing your adoption, including how to receive an IRS tax credit plus a $3,200 tax deduction. Our fees include professional facilitation fees for Lifetime Adoption Center. In addition, you will need to obtain a home study and legal representation. (We will provide references in your state once we are working together.)
We do have a limited number of grants available for our African American Enrichment Program.
Lifetime's services surpass other domestic adoption programs that may have less staff and experience. We know what it feels like to want to be a parent, and we have experience and understanding of what it takes to create a successful adoption.
What is the Next Step?
Please take the first step toward finding your baby and visit us online to fill out an application. There is no fee to apply. You may fill out our online application for quickest consideration:
Once you have reviewed this information, you may have specific questions pertaining to your own adoption needs. Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
If you need to speak to us directly,
you may also call us at
We are available by phone for families from
8am to 5pm Pacific Time.
P.S. We will be hosting upcoming Adoption Informational Meetings . If you are interested, we would love to have you as our guest. To register, please simply respond to this email and tell us what you are interested in attending!