Do you have questions now?
We can help you 24/7 with confidential assistance day or night. We are here to help you!
Call us toll free at:
provides all services free to birthparents.
feel free to contact us with
any questions or comments.
We really do care about you.
Our Free Services to Birthparents Include:
- 24 hour birthmother hot line to answer any
questions you may have: 1-800-923-6784.
- Quality counseling, goal setting and confidential help with
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless
of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Adoptive Families
who are interested in adopting an infant or older child.
- Adoptive Families of all religions, race and ages.
- The opportunity to choose your baby's adoptive
- The option to exchange on-going letters,
photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
- Assistance in avoiding
having your children removed from your home by Child Protective
- Transportation to your doctor's office,
by bus voucher or by an individual we call a "Birthmother
If you'd like to get started, click here to access the first step toward an adoption plan and complete the required paperwork.
You may also download the needed paperwork in
PDF format by clicking here.
How Your Baby May Benefit From An Open Adoption:
- Knowing that he or she was loved enough to
want the best for them.
- Knowledge of why he or she was adopted, because you cared.
- Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological
- Chance for the adoptive family to be able to share genealogy and medical information.
- Opportunity for ongoing communication with the birth family.
Education for a Lifetime
Birthmothers deserve the opportunity for a future
after adoption in the same way they have ensured
a healthy future
Find out more about this non-profit